***This site is being updated. Please be patient as some links may now be invalid! ***

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Freebie - Warm Fuzzies Alpha

I created this Furry Alpha to match all my "Warm Fuzzies" Kit made for the DSO February Color Challenge. This alpha is handmade with my own fuzzy furry pattern I created. It was fun learning how to do that! I had the idea and didn't think I could then I did it, but I am still new at this so I'm sure there are lots out there that would be able to do what I did, no problem. Anyhow, hope you like it! I would love a comment if you download. I love to read them! Enjoy!
Here is the preview: (click on the image below to download)

10 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [06 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

makeyesup said...

Adorable kit, will be so cute for babies and toddlers, thanks for making and sharing.

Unknown said...

Love the Alpha!!! Thanks so much!

Sophie said...

Thanks for sharing, your art is awsome!!! =)

Dana said...

Great alpha and kit - thank you so much.

Lynna said...

Cute alpha! Thank you!

Carol A said...

So CUTE!!!! You did a great job! Love it!

TifLyn said...

Love this! Thank you! I love to leqrn new things, but kinda gave up on trying a while back when I found I wasn't scrapping so much... But this fuzzy thing looks way cool! Great job!
Thx, Tif

Carol A said...

Love the warm fuzzies!

supermandy said...

This is awesome! I can't wait to use this! Thanks so much for sharing- I'm constantly amazed by the pluckiness of the online digital scrapbooking community and all the ladies so willing to freely share the fruits of their labor. Thanks again!